Today, the crossword question is "Darth Vader, once". First we find similar definitions for Darth Vader, once, Next we will look for a few extra hints for "Darth Vader, once". Finally, using all gathered information, we will solve , slangily crossword definition and get the final answer.
The best crossword puzzle solution and answer for "Darth Vader, once" is:
Darth Vader, once : JEDI
Anakin “Ani” Skywalker is the principal character in all six of the “Star Wars” movies. His progress chronologically through the series of films is:
- Episode I: Anakin is a 9-year-old slave boy who earns the promise of Jedi training by young Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Episode II: Anakin is 18-years-old and goes on a murdering rampage to avenge the killing of his mother.
- Episode III: Anakin is 21-years-old and a Jedi knight, but he turns to the Dark Side and becomes Darth Vader. His wife Padme gives birth to twins, Luke and Leia Skywalker.
- Episode IV: Darth Vader, comes into conflict with his children, Luke Skywalker and the Princess Leia.
- Episode V: Darth Vader attempts to coax his son Luke over to the dark side, and reveals to Luke that he is his father.
- Episode VI: Luke learns that Leia is his sister, and takes on the task of bringing Darth Vader back from the Dark Side in order to save the Galaxy. Vader saves his son from the Emperor’s evil grip, dying in the process, but his spirit ends up alongside the spirits of Yoda and Obi-Wan. They all live happily ever after …
Please note! There may be multiple solutions to "Darth Vader, once" with a specific crossword puzzle definition. We apologize in advance, if there is another solution for "Darth Vader, once". Please send it to us or leave a comment below and we will add it too, ASAP!